Monday, December 29, 2008

I BELIEVE....

Santa brought way to much this year. We all had a great day. I got the new camera that I asked for, Mason was a little disappointed when he didn't get a bear tag but we told him that Santa thought he was still to young, Jaci loved her art project and won't set her babies down, we also got the new Guitar Hero with the whole band so that has been very fun. Mason has even learned to play the guitar and Jaci sings. Bowen showed us all that he found his thumb. We haven't had a thumb sucker yet. It's really cute but I am not sure how to take it away when it's not cute anymore! Here we are with Gary and Lisa christmas morning.



6 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

Cute! We're so glad you all had a Merry Christmas! We hope to see you soon!! I can't believe Mason is already asking for tags. I hope Santa is saving up some dough for his future Christmases!

The Brown's said...

I guess Santa knows where you live!!:O) Glad you all had a great christmas!

Nate Family said...

Hey! I saw your blog on Matt & Lori's page. Glad you had a fun Christmas! It is great with kids.

Chase Family said...

We need to go to lunch or something now that life isn't so crazy!

Cristina said...

Glad you found us. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. It will be fun to check in on your blog!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Christmas! You're hair looks so cool. Lisa looks so pretty in that picture. Hope to see you soon.