Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sunday dinner up the Canyon


Jeff & Kami Averett



Mason, Trayven, Jaci & Layken


We went up to the Diamond Fork camp ground for a bbq with the Averetts on sunday. We had a ton of fun! Well all except for seeing a SNAKE! I wish I could get over the snake thing but I can't. I had horrible nightmares all that night. OH ya & I forgot to bring any kind of seasoning for the hamburgers! It's a good thing that I camp in my trailer & have it stocked with everything I need!

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

I LOVE the family picture! All the kids smiling and looking in the right direction!
A snake??? yeah... I would have had issues too!

Anonymous said...

Your family is soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bowen! Looks like u have had lot's of fun this summer.

Maddie said...

aw, so cute :) they're gettin so big, even since i saw them in march!

Lacey said...

Hey Tiffany! I came across your blog and thought that I'd follow so we could keep in touch! You're pics are so cute. How r things? Hope everythings going well. you guys seem to be happy!