Saturday, February 27, 2010

OPEN HOUSE TODAY & A LITTLE STORY:)

OPEN HOUSE today 2/27 from 12-2 anyone looking to buy a home or just wants a snickerdoodle cookie and pretty lemon water come on over!!!

So I wasn't sure if this is something you really talk about but I think it is good to let you all know that IT HAPPENED TO ME! I am sure you have all heard on the news about people stealing your credit card # at the gas pumps. Well it didn't stop us from getting gas because who would want to rob ME! Well within 2 hours of getting gas in SALEM of all places we had a charge for $1200 to Bed Bath and beyond in New Jersey & $70 to a magic Jack in Florida!!! I am so happy that we bank with a good bank and they are the ones who caught it. Thanks Central Bank for saving my butt!! Needless to say these things do happen to normal people!! Don't trust the pumps:)

1 comment:

laura said...

Tiffani, I know it's totally nuts! When the new broke the story 2 weeks ago I was outraged. That same night my sister was robbed from a gas station in American Fork. Luckily her bank froze her account immediately as well. She had $500 stolen to southern California. Needless to say after bounced checks and fees she was able to regain her status. This is such a horrible crime. I'm sorry it happened to you. p.s. I'll get you the info for the vaulting class!