Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bowen is starting to smile now. He is 6 weeks old.
I can't believe how fast it has gone by.

I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and fasting for this little guy. I took Bowen to the Dr. last Friday and he had gained 9oz. in one week. which is more than he had gained his whole life. The Dr. called it a miracle. He said that this was more improvement than he could have ever expected out of him. We are keeping him on the medication to strengthen his stomach but hopefully soon we can take him off of that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Hillary said...

Congrats on your new baby this is Hillary Wall or monk i was friends with Blake in High school! I found you on the Spanish fork High Blog. Codyandhillary.blogspot.com

The Brown's said...

Tiff!!!! i can't tell you how happy I am to have a fellow family member blogging! I am excited to be able to see pictures of your sweet kids more often now! It's my best day!!