Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I wanted to give an update on Bowen. For those that don't know he has had a hard time growing. Bo is 6 weeks today and as of last week had only gained 3 oz. so he is 3 pounds under what he should have gained. We went to the hospital on Monday and they did an upper GI test. He had to fast for 6 hours( this was the worst part... poor guy!) then they had him drink some dye and we laid him under the x-ray machine and watched it go into his stomache. The test came back normal they said just a little reflex but nothing that would cause this weight loss. I don't really know wheather that was good news or not I just want the problem found soon. They did start him on 2 different meds to help his tummy so hopefully they will do their job and he will catch up!! We go to the ped. tomorrow so I will give another up date after I hear more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! He is so cute.... let's get together next week!

Jessica said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

Chase Family said...

I tagged you, look at my blog for details!