Monday, January 26, 2009

For those who haven't seen where I work!

This is Prestige. The middle picture is where I do permanent make up and then this bottom pic is the salon. It is so nice, I have loved working here! Everyone is so fun that I work with. I can honestly say that I love my job! We are running lots of specials this month so if you are interested you can go to prestigedayspa.com or there is a link in the right corner of this page. You really should come in and check it out. The pictures don't do it justice!

2 comments:

Maddie said...

oh my gosh, hey tiffani!! it's been forever! your family is so cute! yes, i live in orem and i would love to take pictures for you! the best days for me are saturdays and sundays between 1-3 (for good daylight). my cell phone number is 735-8059, so you can call or text me whenever! it was nice to hear from you :)

The Brown's said...

Tiff yor salon is so cute! Love it!