Tuesday, January 27, 2009

School lunch


Mason had his birthday lunch at school and hated it! I am not sure if it was really the food or if he was just afraid of the crowd. He was so upset that all they had to drink is milk. He told me that he wanted to go get a pop and go home to eat. I don't know what I am going to do next year when he actually does eat lunch at school. I really don't want to make him one everyday! I remember liking school lunch as a kid but it was not like what I remembered. I think next year I will take a pizza like all the other mom's did. LOL

4 comments:

The Erdmann Family said...

Your pictures are cute!! He is getting so big. I can't believe he was being so shy. I couldn't wait to eat school lunch because that ment that we were big kids!!

The Brown's said...

Oh school lunch!! don't you worry about it the lOVE for school will come it always does well... unless your Preston. Abbie eats school lunch everyday and loves it and Preston takes home lunch all but about 1 day a month. To each there own. Mason will do ok I think it is overwhelming at first. He will get the hang of it. does he not like chocolate milk?

Paul and Rachel said...

Mason looks so handsome. What a cute boy! By the way, we are thinking of going to the Circus this next Monday, you guys want to go?

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something Brook would say. Kids are so funny! I love that.Mason looks so grown up! Where did our babies go.