Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let's get skinny for summer!

This is a post off of Kristen's but It's something I am going to do and if any of you want to do it with me let me know. It sounds like it will be a great thing to help get ready for summer!!

Weight Loss Challenge...

I am planning another weight loss challenge probably starting in a week or two. I love these challenges because I get really motivated and sometimes that is hard for me to do. This winter I have felt so lazy and I am ready to get going again! I was hoping that I could get a group together who would be interested in doing this challenge with me. We go by % of weight lost and not by the actual pounds lost. I already have 5-6 people interested but wanted to get a few more. What I think I will do is have everyone put a certain amount of money down to start, because I think there has to be some sort of prize, and then every two weeks or once a month (not sure) during a 90 day period everyone come back to weigh in. All but the 2 people that have the biggest % lost have to pay a small fee like $5-$10. That way you stay motivated the whole 90 days and not hurry and lose weight the last week of the challenge. Then in the end the top two split the money which will probably be quite a bit. This is not for sure the way we will do it, it is just what we had in mind. So.... if this sounds motivating to you let me know and I will let you know the full details! Also, I am interested in hearing your ideas or ways that you have done challenges in the past.

No comments: