Monday, February 16, 2009

Rae Ann's 50th birthday!

For Rae Ann's (my mother in law) Birthday me and my sister in law Amy Kidnapped her from work at 9 am and took her away for the weekend to SLC.

Here I am decorating her house. It is about 8 :30 am.
After we surprised her at work we blind folded her and drove down main street with the car decorated. We had wrote "Honk she's 50!" all over the car in bright yellow then we took her home to see all the mess and to hurry and pack for our girls get a way!!

We stayed in my bosses condo at the American Towers in SLC. This is one of the really sweet cars that we got to park next to! It was so much fun!
We took her to dinner at the Olive Garden and gave her tickets to see Jeff Foxworthy that night! There was a band that opened for him hence the picture don't worry we got their autographs also! It was so funny. Me and Amy were joking that we felt like teenager again chasing the boys.
Jeff was great! I laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt! The rest of the weekend we spend either shopping, in the hot tub or watching greys! It was such a great weekend and I think that Rae had a lot of fun turning 50!!

No comments: